Yes, although additional insurance cover is required at £15.00 per night.
This will also include EU required equipment: warning triangle, bulb kit, first aid kit, hi-viz jackets, NF Approved Breathalyser & beam benders
If you are planning to book your ferry and require the registration number and length of your booked motorhome please contact us.
All our modern motorhomes have high levels of floor, wall and roof insulation. The digital heating system has a built-in thermostat which will keep the motorhome at a comfortable temperature
On the day of collection, one of our team will give you a detailed demonstration of the features and functions of the motorhome. We encourage you to ask any questions as we want you to leave feeling confident and knowledgeable of all the controls of the motorhome. We also leave an guide leaflet in the motorhome and always at the end of the phone to answer any questions.
Motorhomes are available from 14:00 pm on the day of collection. (We do offer premium early collection if available from 09:00 am)
The motorhome must be returned by 10:00 am on the day of return. (Unless premium late return has been booked up to 16:00 pm)
Early collection and late return add-ons are between £20-£45 and can be added to your booking on the booking stage. Our team will contact you if this isn’t available after confirming your booking.
Yes, you can leave your car free of charge in our locked and gated compound.
Online using our search by date function or selecting a motorhome and using the availability calendar on the selected motorhomes page
Phone, we can take bookings over the phone during office opening hours (Contact us)
We require 20% or £200 booking deposit when booking and the full hire balance paid 30 days before your day of collection.
A Minimum hire period of 5 nights applies throughout the year increasing to 7 nights through our summer period and Christmas.
We do however run last special offers and last minute short breaks, keep an eye on our special offers page.
If you are flexible on dates we also have gaps in our calendar that need filling sometimes the best way to hear about these first is to sign up to our mailing list.
- Unlimited mileage
- Comprehensive UK Insurance for 2 drivers
- 24h Road Side & Breakdown Assistance
- Outside seating & table
- Kitchen equipment, utensils and crockery
Fresh cotton bed sheets can be added to each bed free of charge on the booking system – duvet & pillows can be supplied at an additional cost. but most of our customers bring their own duvet and pillows
A full list of whats included in our motorhomes can be found on “whats included” page
All drivers must be present at collection, you will need to bring your driving licence, national insurance number and two proofs of home address. This can be a utility bill, bank statement or credit card bill dated within the last 3 months. (if you have done a DVLA licence check within the last 21 days and sent us the code we will not need your national insurance number)
A refundable deposit of £750 this must be paid on collection using a debit/credit card this must in the name of the main driver. This covers the insurance excess and any damage/breakages/driving offences which occur whilst on hire.
Festival or events & large groups will incur a higher security deposit of £1250.
All security deposits will be refunded to the cardholder 5 working days after your return.
The high driving position and large mirrors make our modern motorhomes easy to drive.
When parking you need to make sure there is enough room to manoeuvre easily, make use of the reversing camera and ask a passenger to guide and make sure you park safely.
Parking in towns can be difficult and is best avoided, watch out for height restrictions in car parks. Try and find large supermarkets or part on the outskirts of town and use public transport.
Keep calm accidents happen, call us during office hours or send us an SMS, Each motorhome has an incident report document which needs to be completed and reported to us within 24 hours.
- We can insure drivers between 25 – 75 years of age who have held a full valid license for more than 3 years
- You can have up to 2 drivers per vehicle free of charge
- All drivers must be present to collect the Motorhome
All our motorhomes are 2017 or 2018 year models
- More than 6 weeks before: 25% of total hire cost or Booking Deposit (whichever is greater)
- 6 weeks – 2 weeks: 50% of total hire charge
- 2 weeks – No Show: 100% of total hire charge New Marque Motorhomes cannot postpone or transfer money from one hire to another.
- There is an excess of £750 on the insurance policy
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) can be taken out at £20.00 per night of hire which will reduce the excess on the policy to £0.00. This does all add cover for your tyres and windscreen.
- If CDW is taken, the hirer will, however, be fully liable for any Overhead damage, damage caused through reversing, replacement or repair to windows, any internal damages or any damage costs caused through gross negligence. The minimum term for CDW is 5 nights in winter and 7 nights during the summer, maximum terms is 21 days. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
Yes, although additional cover of £10 per night is required.
- Your motorhome can be taken on a ferry, the company will usually ask for the registration number and size of the vehicle
- We can organise a ferry crossing for you from Dover to Calais, Prices vary from £190 – £265 depending on the time of year.
Booking yourself, please ask us for any information you may require for booking.
We are located 2 minutes from Junction 29 on the A14 in a village called Longstanton.
We advise customers to use Postcode CB24 3BT for sat nav directions. upon arrival, we are located to the rear of New Marque Specialist Cars
Travelling via public transport we will happily collect you from the nearby Guided busway which is the fasted way out of Cambridge city centre & train station.
Collection from Stansted airport available upon request at an additional cost.
- Full tank of diesel
- Full tank of LPG gas
- Refillable LPG gas system
- Full tank of fresh water
- Leisure battery
- Reversing camera
- Shower & toilet
- Gas hob
- Pots, pans & cooking utensils
- Crockery, cutlery
- Kitchen starter pack (washing up liquid, tea towel, rubbish bag, sponge)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Alarm
- Gas powered heating and hot water system
- TV/DVD/Digital Status aerial
- CD stereo system
- European travel pack (first aid kit, bulb & fuse packs, beam benders, breathalyzers)
- Warning triangle
- Fresh water filling hose
- Electric hook up cable and EU adaptor
- Toilet chemicals for the duration of your hire
- Dustpan & brush
- The heating and hot water
- Gas hob
- Lights are powered from the leisure battery
- Water pump
- TV/DVD/Digital Status aerial
- USB charging points (If fitted)
- A power source of 240 volts is needed to fully power the motorhome
- The on board 240v plug socket can be used when hooked up
- The fridge can be used off the mains electric
- The leisure battery will also charge through the mains electric
- A generator can also be used in place of a 240v mains hook up (Available as an extra when booking)
All our motorhome have the latest engine technology and can expect to average between 25-33 Miles per gallon
- Dependant on models there is at least 1 x plug socket for a standard 3 pin uk plug (this will only work when connected to the mains electric)
- 1 x 12v socket in the dash which can be used for car phone chargers, sat nav’s etc.
- USB charging points on most motorhomes
All our motorhome have a flat screen HD tv with built-in DVD player
We provide fresh clean fitted bed sheets to each motorhomes main beds but do not include duvets & pillows.
Bedding can be hired through the booking system at an additional cost of £15 per double bed and £7 per single bed.
Towel packs can also be added for just £5 per set
None of our motorhomes have ISOFIX but do have 3 point seatbelt which can be used on child seats that can be secured with a 3 point seatbelt
We always recommend staying on campsites for your own and vehicles safety
- All motorhomes must be returned to our office 1 Over Road Longstanton Cambridge CB24 3dw between 08:30 – 10:00 am (unless late return has been booked)
- We ask the motorhome is returned with a full tank of diesel and LPG gas
- We ask the motorhome is returned with an empty toilet cassette and grey water tank, please make sure grey water & toilet cassettes are only disposed at approved disposal points.
- Vehicles are expected to be returned in a clean and tidy condition
– All floors clean
– Food rubbish removed
– Bathroom clean and tidy
– Surfaces wiped
- Vehicles must be cleaned unpacked and ready to be handed over to a member of staff by 10:30 am